Creative innovation festival in Kaunas!
SUPERNOVA Kaunas 2017 will take place in “Monte Pacis” located in the Pazaislis monastery complex.
Baroque architecture and historic surroundings will be filled with creative innovation for one day only unique experience.
Lectures about creative industries, communication and innovation from all around the globe:
• Matteo Penzo || Frog Design – How design, and the practice of venture design specifically, can push innovation and market success both for start-ups and large scale corporations.
• Andrian Zettl-Singh || TheVentury – Conversational interfaces are on the rise! But what does that mean? Cui bono?
This talk gives insights into recent developments, real-life use cases, how to incorporate bots into your communication, tips & tricks on how to market (with) your bot and an outlook what the future of automated communication might look like.
• Kenneth Shinabery || Adobe – Player Of The Game: Winning with Social Media & Community Development. In today’s world you have to be on top of your game to be the best Social Media Manager and Community Developer. Creating a winning strategy will make ensure you get Player Of The Game!
• Stefano Marrone || Nucco Brain – topic & information coming soon.
• May King Tsang || MayKing Tea & Google Digital Garage – Measuring Your Digital Presence.
The best businesses and startups have to offer on display. And you can explore, touch and learn everything about new products and concepts
Registration for businesses goo.gl/i2nDBK (the participation is free of any charges)
All the creative and business minds in one place for one day only.
Registration for participants goo.gl/7zsPuz (everyone who will attend the event is able to participate in Networking)
Please visit kaunas.festivalsupernova.it for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.